Friday, September 18, 2015

Exciting stuffs!

Hello!

How's it going? Are you well today?
I realized I got views from United States! :D Hey people of USA, how's the weather over there?

I have no idea what should I talk about, but I want to just post something, like at least once a week.
This is September, right? Wow, 2016 is coming in 3 months. How is it about to end already?? :'|
2016 is going to be both exciting and scary for me. Because I want to make this post as fun as possible, no sadness, I'll just tell you the exciting things.
What is it?

Captain America: Civil War!
YAAY
I'm just so excited about it, look at the countdown.
HOW CAN I NOT BE SO EXCITED, IT'S MARVEL, PART OF FRICKEN MCU.
Team Captain America or team Iron Man? Duh, hail HYDRA >:).
This is just one thing, there's another one. There might be more but I have no idea what it is.

And... Pokemon GO!
I heard you can actually catch pokemon IRL! Seriously, with just your smartphone and a special device! (which I still have no idea about)
Well, I'll need my GPS on. And I've never actually used GPS on my smartphone. It's not because I don't know how to use it, it's because I don't have a chance to use it, I barely even go outside the house :/

2 things I'm excited about that's gonna happen in 2016, what else?
This one is gonna happen not in 2016 but late 2015 and it's... YouTube Rewind 2015!
I'm hoping there will be Jaspar. PewDiePie, Tyler Oakley, Troye, Connor, Dan and Phil, I hope they will be back in YouTube Rewind 2015. Maybe more moar YouTube gamers? Since now they have the new YouTube Gaming platform, they should include that and few other gamers, maybe Markiplier, JackSepticEye...

Talking about YouTube, Marky Butt Butt Marcus Butler is in Indonesia! :D
Wow, I can't believe that! I'm breathing the same air as him! He's here with Niomi, of course! I heard they're in Bali, they said it's beautiful and everything, wow.
I just want to grab the air outside and keep it.
What I want, really, is a vlog. I haven't checked it, but there's definitely going to be a vlog!

And what else...
Oh yeah, Pewds' filming a TV show! He's in LA with Marzia!
I don't know what show. In fact, he's not allowed to spoil anything to the bros. XD
He decided to vlog every single day for a month, while in LA filming the TV show. Gonna be the best month ever, thanks Pewds! :D
I missed Edgar :(

Do you play Minecraft? Minecraft PE had this new update few days ago (0.12.1), with bunch of things that the PC version had. It's awesome, but still kinda hoping I can put stuffs in chests in creative mode. I updated it, and suddenly I got the feeling that I need to create another world, because of the update. It always happened :/

Okay, that's it. Thanks for reading the blog post! What are you excited about in 2016? Or this September? Next month? Are you excited for everything?

Ah well, have a good, exciting life! :D I'm gonna tame ocelots now!

-Kam

2 comments:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Devicenya Pokemon Go, issuenya bakal lebih dari 3 juta rupiah tuh, ugh kalau gamenya ga sebagus hypenya sayang juga.

    So many marvel movies these days that worthed to wait for, Aku sih nunggu Deadpool :D
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete